If you are hesitating between buying an iPhone or Android, you have an internal dilemma that is difficult to solve, since both operating systems have their advantages and disadvantages. The million-dollar question is: is iOS or Android better?
The answer is only you. But we, we are going to tell you some of the reasons why you should buy an iPhone and the reasons why you should get an Android that will surely help you decide once and for all.
Reasons to buy an iPhone
If you are still not sure why to buy an iPhone, we are going to give you some reasons to do so, but the last decision is up to you. We recommend that you do not buy an iPhone because it is fashionable or an exclusive mobile, but that you do it because of everything it can bring you, because of its technology, and because of what you can do with one of them.
- All iPhone terminals constantly receive iOS updates that guarantee the proper functioning of these devices. They are important because they fix system errors, fix security flaws, add new utilities, and allow apps to run properly. This is because Apple owns the hardware and the software;
- iOS manages all app permissions more easily. These can be reviewed and modified from the iPhone configuration application. You will be able to remove or grant permissions more easily;
- The App Store, Apple’s application store is better than Android’s (Google Play Store) in design, organization, and selection of apps. From there it is easier to discover new apps, apps with discounts, and apps for all kinds of needs;
- Every week the App Store allows you to purchase a premium paid App for free. It can be purchased for a limited period of time and without paying a penny;
- The vast majority of games and apps are released first in the App Store, such as Instagram, WhatsApp, or Snapchat among others, they were released first for iOS;
- By buying an app, movie, or song with your iPhone, you can share it with other members of your family without having to pay for it. Of course, your relatives will have to have an iPhone or another Apple device;
Disadvantages of iPhone
But all that glitters is not gold. iPhone has its drawbacks, such as:
- The quality of the network signal is not as good as in Android phones, although it has improved a lot from model to model, it is not enough;
- While Android has opted for open source applications, on an iPhone the only apps you can install are those found in the App Store, leaving aside interesting third-party applications;
- iPhones are not cheap. In fact, Apple does not play to conquer the mid-range and low-end market, which is why all iPhone models have prices that are not suitable for everyone. If you are not willing to pay a high price, iPhone is not for you;
- They do not include a MicroSD card slot to expand their storage capacity. If you need more memory, you will have to pay to have more GB ;
- For charging, it does not use a micro USB cable like the rest of smartphones, but one that is from Apple, so if you lose it, and your friends do not have an iPhone, you will have to buy one;
- Don’t wait to find the most powerful processors or the most RAM. Apple Play more resource optimization.
Reasons to buy an Android
- Personalization options: with an Android terminal it is possible to design the mobile interface itself, choose the size of the icons, the order, etc. Also, put the theme that you like the most and change the look of your smartphone. This is not possible with iPhone;
- Some options on Android are easier than on an iPhone, such as the settings options;
- Compatibility with other smartphones and devices is greater with Android, that is, you can have a Huawei mobile and buy a Samsung tablet. With Apple this doesn’t make much sense;
- Greater variety of Android mobiles thanks to the diversity of manufacturers and ranges;
- Android phones are better valued for money than iPhones. If you are looking for a cheap mobile, go for the green android;
- In terms of innovation, Android has an advantage over Apple;
- Greater power and performance in terminals with the Android operating system, with respect to those of iOS.
What do you think about it? Is it better for iPhone or android? Have you thought about buying an iPhone? Don’t forget to share with your friends!