We cannot deny that Apple’s virtual assistant Siri is a breakthrough in technology, which can make our tasks much easier. However, we understand that some devices, such as iPads, are hardly used. If this is your case and you want to know how to disable Siri on the iPad, keep reading!
Steps to disable Siri on iPad
Deactivating Siri is quite simple, for this you have to follow the following steps:
- Access the device settings.
- Look for the “Siri and Search” tab.
- Go to the “Consult Siri” section.
- Turn off the “Press the side button to open Siri” option.
- Also, disable “Hearing” Hey Siri “.
It is important that you disable these last two options to remove Siri. After doing so, a message will appear indicating if you want to deactivate Siri. Once you accept it, you will have removed Siri completely.
You should know that if you do this, you also remove Siri from the devices that you have linked, such as the Apple Watch.